No, Jamie, no real change at least for the better so far. A lot of mornings she will be doing great but then something happens and the whole day will go downhill. She was getting good behavior reports at least half of the time but hardly any the last couple of weeks. The only concession I've heard about re schoolwork is the teacher told her she could "go ahead on her math test" if she would put her head down on her desk when finished while the others did their test. That didn't work out too well. Teacher said she might set something up on the computer for her while she was waiting (which might help) but I don't think that has happened.

It is difficult to get GD to even talk about school anymore or her feelings about it. I'm not sure if she feels she is bad although it's possible underneath. She has a lot of anxiety. GD broke down crying last week & asked DD if there was another school she go to where she wouldn't have to be afraid. (We're not sure what she means by being afraid - getting sent to office/detention room or the skeletons in the gym or what.

DD is taking her to the Play Therapist this afternoon. From DD's report of 1st meeting without GD, I'm not very hopeful but hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised if she has suggestions to help the situation.

Does your DS think he is "bad" and tell you so? That is so sad. But at least if he talks to you about how he feels, you can try to deal with it. GD just keeps so much inside it's hard to know what she's thinking. Outwardly she will seem to play happily but any mention of school is met with "I don't want to tell you/talk about it." And at the beginning of the school year she was so enthusiastic about school and learning (not much of that going on). Frustrating!