I'm sorry to hear that so many kids are complaining about K frown Hopefully the teachers will be able and willing to do something for them.

JJsMom, good luck at the meeting. In the meantime keep yourself busy and try to forget about the test results. I know, easier said than done.

Kriston, I think there is one thing you may want to ask for, the achievement and IQ test smile You know to have it done and paid by school before you pull him out. I am sort of kidding on pulling him out. It's not really so bad to homeschool two. Things are going better than I expected. It may have to do with the fact that I created quite bleak scenarios in my head. Things are not perfect but far from horrible. I've survived almost 2 weeks of homeschooling 2 children. And not to scare you your DS5 reminds me of my mathy DS7 when he was his age. Simple algebraic equations are next wink

P.S. I remember reading about you facing problems with DS8 having to do more work. I don't recall which thread I read it in. PM, I would like to hear more details and don't want to talk about it on the K thread.

LMom