I wish school would start already to get the anxiety over. DS5 starts first on the 9th. It is coming soon but still feels like it has been dragging. I am feeling good about things so far....but one thing not so good. I emailed the teacher to say hello and to introduce us seeing as how this is a little different situation as DS5 is skipping K. I didn't ask her to respond back but I would have responded if I were a teacher and she didn't. Having worked in schools for years I remind myself that not all teachers check their work email at home, etc. So I am hoping she just hasn't seen it yet. Oh well, I know this isn't really negative thing, but when talking with the principal I specifically requested a teacher that is good with communication, one that will let us know of any concerns and respond to us as well. I am planning to go over on the 8th to visit the room and meet teacher briefly. Hopefully she will be in the classroom. I asked her about when would be a good time in my email to her....