Originally Posted by shellymos
Originally Posted by hkc75
Originally Posted by mom2twoboys
And now, license plates. First, mapping them. Then, writing them all down over and over during the summer

We are doing the license plates too only not the state names but rather the numbers. My DS7 has papers everywhere with these codes on them from license plates. "Drive faster mom to catch up to that car" is what I hear a lot. He then looks for random patterns, number patterns, etc. He told me which number was the most common. I think it was 1 and 5. Too funny. So if you see me coming up behind you and squinting at your car, now you know what I am doing.

The license plate thing is pretty funny. DS5 memorizes license plates often...but for a while he would only pay attention to the first 3 letters. So he would say things like "hey mom...they have the same license plate as we do" He found a few cars with the same first 3 letters. Now do I know our license plates? No. But he knows them on both of our cars, as well as some of our friends cars. Whatever floats your boat.

So funny! Mine are so obsessed that we saw a plate we couldn't recognize while in NJ. DH asked the family where their license plate was from. Family looked at him quizzically -- they spoke little English and had no idea what license plate meant. Turned out they were from Mexico City! We're the ones who are driving too close trying to read the words hidden under the frames. ;-)