Well I don't have much of an update. I called the principal multiple times in the last few weeks. She was supposed to meet with her group and get back to me last Monday about moving DS to 1st grade. Of course she never called.

I signed up for EPGY on my own through the group on this board and we've started doing it at home. So far so good.

DS hasn't been getting any 1st grade worksheets sent home anymore so I guess they aren't doing that but he's still complaining that he's bored and not learning.

I'm so, so close to pulling him out of school. I don't want to but I feel like I might not have any other choice.

I started a log on October 20th with notes about what I was doing to get in touch with the school and help DS...here are the parts dealing with his principal. Is this grounds to go higher up? I'm having the hardest time talking to her!

10/20/09 - went in to talk to principal but was told that she wasn't in
10/21/09 - called for principal and left a message
10/22/09 - called for principal and was told that I could talk to the teacher about what I needed, was told principal was out sick and didn't get to leave a message, went in that afternoon to check DS out and she was there
10/28/09 - called for principal and was told that she was in a meeting - left a message
10/28/09 - principal called me back and said she was going to meet with her team and observe Isaac to see what the best course of action is, said to give her until Monday to let me know something
11/4 - called school to talk to principal and was told that she'll be out of state for the rest of the week
11/9 - called for principal and left a message. Was told that she won't be back until Wednesday