Thanks for all your good feedback!
Yes Irisheyes....after coming down from all the negative comments, I did realize that there were some good things said and was planning to send out an email to the school to thank them and kind of reiterate my interpretation of the plan as they didn't really wrap it up at all. And no Grinity that is not at all degrading to me, it's good practice. These people watch my son all day and they can make it a good day or a bad day. And they did ask for resources and ideas, which made me feel good. I plan on sending them some resources. I was wondering if he could even do that time4learning things that others have talked about on this site. I think they would allow that. I want to send out a reminder also because today he had a really rough day and apparently they did nothing new or different for him. Hopefully tomorrow they can start.

JJ'smom - yay for DS going to first! Hope it is a good transition, hopefully he will be happy about this new change.

jamieB - Good luck at this meeting, whatever it is about. Probably like my situation, his behaviors prompted a quicker meeting. Sometimes that can be a good thing if they are willing to work with you and meet his needs!