Originally Posted by Jamie B
10/20/09 - went in to talk to principal but was told that she wasn't in
10/21/09 - called for principal and left a message
10/22/09 - called for principal and was told that I could talk to the teacher about what I needed, was told principal was out sick and didn't get to leave a message, went in that afternoon to check DS out and she was there
10/28/09 - called for principal and was told that she was in a meeting - left a message
10/28/09 - principal called me back and said she was going to meet with her team and observe Isaac to see what the best course of action is, said to give her until Monday to let me know something
11/4 - called school to talk to principal and was told that she'll be out of state for the rest of the week
11/9 - called for principal and left a message. Was told that she won't be back until Wednesday

Ug!
My son's elementary school principle was hard to reach by phone, but terrific with email. What has happened when you try to email her directly?

I guess it's worth an email today (incase they are lying about the out of state till Wednesday thing) and a phone call tommorrow, with a 'I'm getting in touch with you after Monday, as you requested, my son is still in distress, so of course I'm interested in hearing how your meeting with his teachers went.'

And yeah, if no contact by Wednesday night, I would send another letter and CC the next higher up, summarizing what has transpired so far, including the dates of attempted contact. Snail mail or email? Not sure - sometimes it's worth wasting another week with trying email, but nothing says:'I'm Serious' like Snail Mail!

Love and more Love,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com