(said with trepidation and tongue in cheek)
... Whatever that means?

I was just saying look, there's lot's of other possible reasons he doesn't want to practice. �The divorce is a glaring red flag. �The whole child-led movement debate was really kind of out of place according to the topic �posted about a Real-life person's individual family situation. �This quiestion was about a child's current situation, not a generalized opinion poll. �I've never read an arguement here. �I hope I'm not out of line for saying this. �Val, I know I don't share your core beliefs but I still eagerly look forward to reading your posts because you always come up with single-post common-sense packed zingers. �Slightly jaded the way I like 'em. �PtP, you've always stood firmly for the child-led camp but you've always been tolerant and loving to everybody.
It's like four of you got togeather and was proselytizing a certain parenting style last night. �You were getting very silly. �I think because all the new age parenting gets accepted some places like it's the best answer, it doesn't really get discussed much anywhere, rationally anyway. �It's more like a religion that you buy 100% or you don't. �It's ok. �The people here quiestion everything, nobody's sacred cows are safe- I sincerely hope. �I was so glad Dandy spoke up because that's the kind of greatness I'm used to reading here. �

Just my whiny opinion. �Hope's it's ok to say that and we're all still friends. �I feel like I should delete this before anybody actually reads it. �Ugh.

Dear Jane Smith,�
If you want to discuss what's on you're heart please start another thread. �I'd like to thank you from all of us for sacrificing your thread for this truly important conversation about universal piano lessons. �
�� � � � � � � � � � �Sincerly,
�� � � � � � � � �La Texican Smith

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar