Hi, just a note on our ds10, the season of just not being able to get up in the morning, achiness, etc., starts around here in Nov., and doesn't let up through winter, it seems. Does your ds have other physical complaints besides just not feeling up to things? I had considered it was just the result of school being a HUGE nothing for him. Summer he is perfect.

Of course every bug on earth is going around Nov-May so that is always something to consider but we are prone to sinus infections, so I have lately been much more aggressive in treating a sinus infection, running humidifiers, etc.
Ds was also depressed around age 8/9, so I keep a lookout for that as well, but overall I think we have finally solved some of this with the sinus infection angle. I do hope you find your solution.

I have a friend up the street who's daughter is now doing virtual high school while she deals with sinus related issues (also gt), this was leading to very poor sleep, general inability to get out of bed, etc. (We also saw dark circles under ds' eyes, tummy aches<-- not able to eat, especially in the morning, neck pain, crankiness)

Last edited by chris1234; 03/09/11 05:25 AM.