Another plagiarized idea from here, hiring college students as tutors might be cheap per hour. They might help her study that thing she has to study right now and she might let them because they're cooler than you. I don't want to sound like her school's more important than you guyses' health and sanity, but i hope the suggestion relieves some suffering. Plus they can show her study habits without nagging. They can get away with suggesting a lot more than you can and without losing popularity.

I read in the database that pg parents should have a therapist as a general rule because there's just so much to figure out while you're raising them. Maybe DYS has a directory of therapists screened, rated, and well-suited for you to talk to. Ok. I used the database search (see link upper left corner) for a therapist, I guess this is all they have:
http://www.davidsongifted.org/Searc...ontend&site=dgdb_all&q=Therapist

K. I'm a go read "teaching cheetah's to hunt" while my cub finishes nursing, lol.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar