I know, right. Everybody's got these opposing views on childraising and want to tell you so. The following is not answers, it's thoughts.
Yoga makes you cool and centered, bicycling makes you starving. I drag my kid on walks once a week. Oh. It will be swimming season soon! Not just to make her eat more but just because. You can't control everything but you can adjust the outside time, active inside time, and quiet inside time. Adjust it until it feels good. Plus take longer when you're cooking to let the smell waft and change. Start things at different times so the smell of cooking dinner changes several times. It makes you hungrier. Don't worry about it all being hot at the same time, that's the least of your worries. There's a microwave. Adjust these things until it feels good to you. The Mamma is the heart of the house.

Can your daughter do her work ahead and be done with it? I guess you have the virtual school for a reason. Plus it's streamlined.

Play with her with her diet since she's not eating anyway. Try healthy trendy diets- vegetarian, raw food itarian, juicer/smoothies. At least she'll be thinking about nutrition then. Smoothie-juicer. Live like a fairy on fruits, nuts, and berries. Put 1/2 glass of ice water, 2 yogurts,1 banana, and frozen fruit for color/flavor in a blender, top off with milk. I think it has vitamins and protein. I got the eating/ not eating cycle, but mine's 3 yrs old. He won't eat then he's a bottomless pit. I make a plate for him every meal and give it to the dogs if he don't eat it. I've got a terrible quote, "if you don't eat you don't poop. If you don't poop you die. So eat poop and live.". Ha-ha, real mature.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar