I browsed amazon and came up with a remidial software program for struggling kids 1st through 6th grade. �(math, reading, phonics, spelling, science). �The bad reviews complained that the program isn't divided neatly by grade level and that it's babyish for the ages listed. �Sounds fine for an advanced 3 yr old who can barely read. �Yesterday I heard him repeatedly chose to listen to a lesson on synonym, antonym, and homonym three times through. �Today he clicked on a review.�It was multiple choice. �The computer reads the choices you scroll over. � Whenever he guesses he just hits all the buttons in order. �He didn't . He's learning! � The first quiestion was "what is a homonym?". Alike, different, opposites, two-words. �He scrolled over all the and listened to the answer choices, thinking about the right answer, and then got it!!! �He didn't know a lot of other answers. �You can tell because then he starts at one end and guesses every choice in order until he wins. �I don't know how many he got right or wrong. �I walked away. �He passed the level. �He just turned 3 last month and he just studied and passed a friggin grammar test on his own. �Granted it's educational software and it's designed to teach him, but still. . �But my three year old just studied and passed a grammar test on his own so I'm bragging anyway. �

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar