OMG! I'm so excited! DS3.1 FINALLY read out loud for me! I knew he can read words and I knew he can read more than that because I've been listening to him behind the door to his room but other than when he's alone he's very quiet and never reads for us and never even talks much. Still very much behind on speech. And just now he sat on my lap and started reading in his new I Spy book ... "I spy balloons on the letter B, and snow white ice on an ice cold C." turns a few pages and reads "I spy jewels on the letter J, and bright red kites on the letter K" ... VERY fluently ... the only word he had bit of trouble getting out of his mouth was balloons but absolutely no struggle, just fluent reading. And he did it like no biggie ... you know I can read, mom so why that look on your face? ... I LOVE MY LITTLE DUDE! smile Since now I finally know he can ready, what's the level ... anyone? Kindergarten I'd guess? I am so excited! Not for me but for HIM ... he's my extreme anxiety child so this was a huge step for him!