Another "little big" milestone for DS3.2 today! I've mentioned before he has a big speech delay and aside from when he's reading he doesn't speak much. We know he can, he has the words and even sentences in him, just chooses not to use them very often. And to top it off, we speak two languages in our house though we have defaulted to English being the boys' primary language since they are growing up in the States. We are raising them to at least fully understand the second language and they'll get plenty of opportunity to speak it when we go overseas once they get older. DS4.9 flat out refuses to speak the second language (other than a few words he likes). With DS3.2 I use English probably 90% of the time because I want to keep things SIMPLE for him to motivate him to finally start speaking more. And today, he came to me and in a whiny voice said in very nice clean Czech what in English would be something along the lines of "Get it out! Get it out!" ... pointing to his diaper! lol He had the PERFECT grammar and pronunciation (and trust me, it's a very hard language!). I have absolutely no idea where it came from but it just shows how much he's really absorbing. I've heard him repeat about 3 words in Czech over the last couple of weeks but never any attempts to speak the language until today! Maybe if I teach the younger one speak the language, the older one will stop refusing it? Either way, this was HUGE coming from our non-talker! smile