Originally Posted by ColinsMum
DS10 has just turned the last topic blue in Alcumus [not counting prealgebra, which got added when he was well able to do the algebra questions and so has never been his focus: all Algebra, Number Theory, Counting & Probability and Geometry topics blue.]

And hasn't bothered to tell me - I know because I have his password.

Question: How do you turn a topic blue? It seems to me that once you hit green it moves to the next topic, when one more question in a topic would turn it blue. A few bars happen to be blue, presumably when one question's points put it from below the green threshold to above the blue.

Story: DS8 recently had almost finished pre-algebra (at green) when he figured some answer was 1/6, but instead of simply entering "1/6" he looked at the formatting rules thought he'd try "\frac{1}{6}" just to learn and try something. But when he went to press the shift key he accidentally hit enter, before he finished typing it, and his "answer" "\frac{1" was marked wrong. On the 2nd attempt at answering, despite being more careful this time, it happened again, his "answer" "\frac{1}{6" was marked wrong, and the question disappeared, and a new question appeared. DS8 was so upset he couldn't continue even though he only needed a few question to finish pre-algebra. Hopefully I can coax him back onto it soon.