Originally Posted by aeh
13umm,

As it happens, since the pandemic, the number of professionals who do online assessment has increased dramatically, mostly through a few vendors who contract to school districts who are having difficulty hiring enough local staff, but they are very unlikely to do private assessments, as the instruments are still best administered in-person, for standardization reasons.

I think you might consider contacting the psychology department at whatever research university (preferably) is nearest you and asking if there is a faculty member who would be willing to answer some of these questions. You come across as a poised and confident young person in your communications here, and I suspect there is someone on a nearby faculty who would enjoy at least a little conversation with you. In particular, if there is anyone doing research on giftedness at such an institution, they might appreciate your inititiative and curiousity. (I know I do!) As you know, there is a great deal one can learn in correspondence on the internet, but nothing really replaces a nuanced, free-flowing conversation with an interested and thoughtful conversational partner. A local professional might know about resources of the kind you are seeking that are accessible in-person.

I will get in touch with a nearby psychology department.