We use the white cap handles with the gray tabs broken off along with baby gates and an alarm. We have also put bells on the doors so we know if they get down to the door. After DDs past escapes Im not taking any chances.

DS2 is pretty fast. I would rather let him explore, but the minute his feet hit the ground he is gone. I let him out once a few weeks ago and in just a few seconds he made it across the lobby we were in, hit the elevator button, got in and hit door close. Lucky a lady in the elevator opened it and I got him back. He went back in the stroller. Last week I tried letting him out again and as soon as he hit the ground he ran out of the room across the building hit the handy cap button on the door and ran outside. I caught him right before he got to the street!

On a happier note DD6m is standing. She pulled herself up and was holding onto the side of our bed this evening. I have been surrounding her with pillows so she will have soft landings. These kids just amaze me. I need to get her a baby book so I can write this stuff down. I am bummed that my camera doesn't work. DS climbed up the shelving unit, took the camera down stairs and buried it in sand. If I catch the baby pulling her self up again maybe I can take a picture with my cell phone.