Michaela! That's Genuinely very brag-worthy.

Espy8.5m old. �Yesterday she just felt like showing off to me. �She said neh-neh-neh and did nosy-nosy with me, which I showed her. �I said Aww. �She said "heh" and bumped her forehead to my forehead. �(which I didn't show her but I guess Wyatt did). �Then she put her eye to my eye and said eye. �Then later this morning she blew a kiss to me and did the same three things again. �Then she stuck out her tongue and grabbed it and said very clearly "I got your tongue." Then she said "I love you. �Morning.". I taught her I love you already only. �This evening she said I love you Mamma. �I've been trying to get her to call me Mamma. �She's made the sound crying, but this is the first time she used it as a name. �She's starting to toddle, letting go of things for a step or two. �Even letting go with both hands to bend down and pick things up. �Bursting with love and pride while thinking, "you were just born yesterday."

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar