This thread happened live at the end of my pregnancy. I couldn't keep up. With the daily suggestions. I could hardly keep up with the bare necessities, feed the family. Take out the trash. Do the dishes. Change the diapers. I was overweight, dizzy, exhausted, and could barely move. I tried to do what I could as I could and flylady's 15 minutes at a time thing made everything better than it would have been otherwise. As I recovered from giving birth I did more of the flylady's routines while I was getting stronger everyday. Now it's close to 3 months later and I'm fine. I even ride a bicycle w/kid's trailer a few blocks to the post office. I'm recovered health-wise. I did a fly-lady style crisis clean, tackled my washmore. Dust the zones. The house ain't perfect but there's consistent improvement. I almost went through and did an old-fashioned three day straight scrub-a-thon where my house becomes spotless. I considered it. With my old way of doing things i was more efficient and better and produced a spotless clean. But there were days that the house got bad enough I'd hope nobody came over unannounced. With the flylady routines I should always be comfortable if somebody shows up to my house unexpected. for now I'm going to stick with trying to improve my consistency in following the flylady routines and establishing my perfecting cleaning habits rather than cleaning my house perfectly. And this is one major life change in myself from a gifted child's mind to a gifted mommy's mind. Cocoon

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar