wow you all have a lot going on. I had to stop at page 6. I'm too tired. I hope I remember to get back to this - interesting. I am a "want to be" for cleaning and organization and being a together Mom. There have been several housekeeping issues I've been working on for years. I must say I have improved but have a way to go. It feels like I will never have it totally together but that's ok. I'm doing better than many, especially if I am expecting someone to come by. I do believe in habits and organization to make life go better.

I would really like to jump to something with paper work clutter. Is that possible?

I really have a hard time with this. I just don't know what to do with everything and don't get around to figuring it out. I have 2 laundry baskets of not too important stuff from times when it just got too much in the kitchen. I have a Mommy central Desk type situation in the kitchen and really wish I had my own desk but this might be the best I can do.

I'm scared about the clothes part. I have so many issues there. but I haven't read the website yet.

I may join in on this after Labor day. I have project right now I need to get done first.

Good luck to everyone with this!

Last edited by onthegomom; 08/29/10 08:41 PM.