Originally Posted by Breakaway4
One problem, I do not have any shoes that lace up except sneakers...hmmmmmmmmmm...I can fulfill the lace up requirement and still be comfy! I actually put on my jeans fresh out of the wash and not the ones I have worn for 3 days that are nice and stretched out. Off to dry my hair.
I recently began walking every night also and DS9 has me doing sit-ups, push-ups and stretches that he does to stay in shape for gymnastics. Hey, I might have a clean house AND get back in shape by Christmas. That would be a great gift.
Now, if I could just get a job.....

Breakaway

Hi Breakaway - love those fresh warm jeans! So glad to hear you are doing some 'loving movement.' Sounds like at least one of us has a future in career counseling. ((wink))

I peeked ahead to day 3:
Today you are doing what we have already done.
-Getting up and dressing to lace up shoes
-Keeping your sink shining

Now is the time to start exploring Big Tent. Be sure and read the NEWS. This is where you will find the Daily Flight Plan, the essays and the testimonials.

https://www.bigtent.com/groups/flylady

Here's my hint. If you aren't already on the Flylady mailing list - get a 'dummy' email account that you only use for Flylady. She clutters up that inbox like I've never seen. So be wise and start a seperate email just for her. I love her essays and thoughts and reminders, but only in small amounts. Be safe. Start off with the 'dummy' email account and then if you want, you can always change your email to you main account.

I'm glad tomorrow is a 'catch up day' - I was a little nervous when I saw that shining my sink just once wasn't enough!

Smiles,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com