Grinity
Here's a suggestion. Give yourself a pj time and get into bed with a book, or tv. It feels good to feel like you have more time and then relax. I find that if I get into my pj's and brush my teeth, floss and wash my face before I'm tired it's better. I tend to go to bed earlier. I don't give myself a bedtime. I just put down the book when I'm tired and go to sleep. Usually, I get to sleep by 10:00 when I'm on a roll of doing it right.

I don't want to do the grooming stuff if I get over tired. If I go on the computer after the kids are in bed I tend to stay up too late. Lately, Iv'e been staying up too late. I'm not sure why, except I'm anxious about the new school.

A note about flossing.
My dd in K had a dentist come to her class and speak about dental care. DD got both DH and myself flossing. I went to the dentist, after a year, and they said, "WOW your teeth look good and it's been a while". Usually, I got the lecture about needing to floss.

Do you want DD (now 7) give you a call?(She is an amazing girl. I think it's cool how a little person can have big impact.

Last edited by onthegomom; 09/10/10 02:02 PM.