Originally Posted by NanRos
Originally Posted by NJMom
hard water buildup around the faucets.
frown

This is my problem, too! I was going to report that I am a failure and stuck at day 1...glad to hear someone else has a hard water problem. I don't even own SOS pads, and I don't know what instrument to use to get the rock hard build up off from edges. I'm still trying though. The sink part looks great, but the faucet edges are still yuck. I guess I will stick with day 1 til I get it!

Yippee that your sink part looks great! Good for you. If you sneak ahead to day 2, you will get a nice suprise - it isn't that sink shining is an 'all or nothing' proposition. Making a small consistient effort on the sink is a daily thing - you get to add 'dressed to shoes.' The idea is to build routines up so slowly that it's never a 'big deal.'

Send the Flylady an email if the faucet gunk is bumming you out, ok? Then share what they said!

I got a tremendous amount out of following Flylady way back when, and I never, ever actually shined my sink until 2 nights ago. I used to just make sure that the dishes were done, and the little chunks of food were removed. I have nothing against waterdrops personally. But today and yesterday I got out the Windex and the kitchen towel and got rid of all the waterdrops. I'll never know if I like it enough to keep it up until I try it.

Love and More Love,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com