Wow polarbear - your story reminds me that things can be soooo much worse. Actually a mom I ran into from dd's terrible school last year is suing because the nurse refused to administer an epipen in the midst of an anaphylactic response. (Kindergartener with a peanut allergy was given a peanut candy as a reward by a teacher.) Despite clearly written doctor's orders the nurse flat refused to do it. Mom ran to school, administered epipen and called pediatrician who had an ambulance meet them enroute to the hospital. The kid is ok but really? Her son clearly could have died...

Anyway I am sure we will be able to address this with the nurse it just will take a bit of time. I still haven't heard back from neurologist's office but will try them again this afternoon. Once we have a clearly written note and others familiar with dd step in to help explain how to read her happy demeanor I assume all will be ok. Well, maybe too optimistic but I have to hope. The nurse was actually pleasant to me on the phone when she called and I think dd asking to go back to class is a good sign.

Only one more day to the weekend when she will hopefully be headache free. Then one more week until February break when she will hopefully be headache free. By then maybe the Elavil will have kicked in.

We have tried feverfew but I don't know how consistent dh was with taking it. I am hoping if he gets miserable enough he will stick with the supplements. Well, he's definitely miserable enough. Maybe I can get dd to help with this - she would love to remind daddy to take his pills when she has to take her Elavil. Hey... that's a really good idea! I love when I come up with great ideas as I sit here typing smile