Quick update: We are just out of the hospital after getting the EEG and MRI. We had to stay an extra night because they picked up a *brief* (i.e. quarter of a second)discharge spike the second night. I don't know what it means - if anything.

Headaches stopped over the holiday break but came back after a few days back in school. Also had a bad headache each night in the hospital. As usual her personality and vocabulary floored everyone in the hospital - "Is she always like this???" She had the other kids singing and dancing - the staff even brought each newly arriving kid by dd's room so she could make them feel welcome. She is being a really good sport about it all - I really hope we can get some answers for her.

We have a meeting with the school scheduled for next week to hopefully implement some recommendations from their OT. I doubt we'll have answers from this testing by then but hopefully we can at least address reducing any anxiety or see about limiting exposure to fluorescents. Still not sure just what to do with the neuropsych results. I don't feel I can push for more info from anyone until we get the results of all these neuro tests. Oh well, this is a marathon not a sprint - right????