Saw the neurologist yesterday and he ordered an MRI as well as a 48 hour EEG which means she will have to go into the hospital for 2 days. He is "hoping" this is all something she will outgrow but could be a result of her concussion last February. Also prescribed something to help with the headaches but is thinking ithey may be the result of anxiety. Her happy disposition masks a lot and he pointed out that she has a lot of frustration to deal with as a result of the growing list of ld's. I will have to push the school to add some focus on her strengths along with all the pull-out and push in for LD stuff. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to spend 6 hours a day working non-stop on things that are so difficult physically and never get to enjoy the stuff you're good at. Classic 2E dilemma huh?

Anyway yesterday was also dd's 7th birthday so after her appointment she had an absolutely perfect day. I can't imagine any little girl having a better birthday. We went totally overboard but she enjoyed every minute. With all she has going on I thought she deserved a day of total spoiling smile

Bought the computer and fun learn to type software. Now a week and a half break from school will also give the migraines a break. Crossing my fingers anyway...