Got it. I now know you're not interested in home schooling.

I do think it's great to know about homes schooling in case you want to have something in your back pocket for your final back-up plan. I love having those;) We have, on occasion, ended up resorting to plan b, I mean c, I mean, well, okay, plan g... and sometimes have ended up really happy--albeit surprised:)

Just FYI (hope I am being helpful but sincere apologies if I am beating a dead horse here):

Often state law requires that the school still provide services (e.g. OT) to your child if they are home schooled.

In some states, a child can attend school part of the day (e.g. French and recess and speech therapy) but do the rest of the school day at home.

Some children attend school in the morning (see peers, get services) and go home for the afternoon.

All sorts of combos can be possible; it doesn't have to be an all-or-nothing choice.

Not sure what state you are in--depends on the state. The Home School Legal Defense Association provides a summary of rules for each state.

Anyhow, glad you are getting support/advice from folks who know about the topics of relevance and interest. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.