The eval seemed to go well - dd got through it in one day and seemed to enjoy the process. She came out invigorated rather than exhausted as I had expected. He declined to give any immediate assessment but said we should have full results in a few days. He really, REALLY wants us to see his preferred pedi neurologist "world renowned expert in pediatric epilepsy" so I guess he made clear what he expects to find. It would certainly explain what we have been describing as "the words just seem to disappear from the page." I doubt that is anywhere near the whole answer but at least it would be something definitive to address.

We have an appointment with his preferred guy late next month, unfortunately scheduled on DD's 7th birthday. Our local pedi neurologist can't see her until late January but they have scheduled a sleep deprived EEG for early next week.

So I haven't gotten the results yet but I think getting the neuropsych was a good idea. I will keep you posted.

Thanks.

p.s. Dr. Beljan has asked me to keep him informed - he seems like a really good guy and a great resource. Thanks so much for providing his info!