that is awesome for your son, but I am envious since my DD5 came home with worksheets that involve counting to three and circling letters A one week and B the next and she is able to do fractions, starting to multiply, and can read and write at a high level with good handwriting. On top of all that, she is behaving like an angel in class so she is really suprising us all. Maybe it is bad that she is being so good. The teachers have their hands full with some behavior problems and learning disabilities in the class that is twice the size it was last year so do you think they will worry about the child who is helping out and behaving and well beyond the end of year goals? She can be ignored :-( They did have her read for the class, but they picked a super simple book. I am trying to remain positive and not hound them. They met with our tester, saw test results that included achievement above the 99th in both math and reading, but here she is tracing the number three and counting. They keep saying they will start to differentiate them, but so far, I don't see it.

Last edited by TwinkleToes; 09/23/11 05:52 AM.