My DD5 is starting K this week. There is no gifed programming until 3rd, no plan for any acceleration, and we are being told there will be "other kids like her" in her class. I am truly hoping there will be. An apology to those who have heard my DD's history which is similar to many children on here, but I am repeating for any new parents so they can see what it is like for others in similar situations. She has been reading since two, knew upper and lower case letters and their sounds since 1.5, has been telling time forever, understands addition, subtraction, fractions, beginning multiplication and division, did skip counting since just turning three, writes and draws well, and has an amazing memory for facts and so on and so forth. She has testing in the 99th percentile. I am meeting with her teacher on Monday and I am not sure what to say or not say. Maybe she will love kindergarten and maybe there will be several kids like her in her class, and they will be forced to find work at their level. A mom can hope.