Gossip regarding spam. �I received an email that reminded me that all the chain letters, everything that says fwd this, is a spam service with something embedded to harvest active email addresses. �It also mentioned that now robo-dialing machines are calling people's �phone numbers to find out what times of day you're most likely to answer your phone so a live telemarketer can call you. �The email suggested dialing ####### quickly confuses the machine and kicks your number out of the system. �I was getting those calls and I didn't know why, so I thought I'd share.

Also, I saw this great rule at the bottom of a playground sign that seemed to sum up part of the gist of this thread:
"If you see anything that does not seem right please tell the staff immediately."

Also I saw a great quote in a political e-mail (where, ironically the quote was about all I agreed with).
"Error of Opinion may be tolerated where Reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson in an e-mail

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar