Useless trivial factoid: in a similar situation I also jumped to the same conclusion that it felt like "cyber bullying" because it was done online. So I googled it to get a clue how to deal with it. Cyber-bullying is more about impersonating another person and ruining a reputation, or in that one case making up a fake heart-throb to taunt a young girl. Either way cyber bullying seems to include fraudulent persons with cruel intentions. When a pack of members treat a newbie or prospect cruelly it's closer to the description of "workplace bullying".
Although bullying would be more like badgering and harrassing and following her from thread to thread incessantly, IdoRC. However I see that happening in another case which I would not call bullying or badgering because two people have opposite philosophies, are coming from totally different angles, more drastically different than opposites, therefore they often respond against each other in thread after thread. I wouldn't call that bullying or badgering, I'd call it family. Just my 2c.

Plus, I don't see why you can't talk about one board on another when prolific posters are often members of several boards, there's only so many active major boards. Socially that's like saying don't talk to your friend at the gas station about what your neighbor told you at the grocery store. OTOH, boards are made with a mission and a purpose and somebody's paying to host them, not to support your gossip habit.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar