Thank you both for your suggestions. To clarify, we have no intent of retesting the WISC. The first time she was tested on the WISC (with the higher scores), she was 7.5. The second time, she was 8.5. She is now 10, so it's been about 1.5 yrs, but I, too, think that the data from those two testings should be sufficient.

We are looking more at whatever other type of testing would be done for ADHD. The BASQ rating scale was what the prior psych used at 8.5, but due to the reasons I mentioned I am hesitant to rely on subjective ratings by dh and her teacher(s). I can't reasonably ask them to look only at my ratings, though.

RE the appetite thing, I've heard that as well. That is part of what makes me hesitant about medication. Dd has a fairly poor appetite to start with. We can certainly try O-3 supplements, but they won't be fish oil b/c the whole family is strictly vegetarian. There are some vegan O-3 supplements that are algae derived and supposed to have DHA, though, so I can look into those.