Originally Posted by Dottie
So yes, deep breaths, relax, etc. And get working on that DYS application for shipment say....3 days before his 5th birthday, wink . And honestly...I've just read back a few posts of yours, and this news isn't all that much of a surprise, right? Have faith in your own parenting ability. You haven't "missed" anything!

I do have a migraine today, LOL. But I have been getting them for while so I guess that's not new.

And no, this isn't surprising really...but still shocking. It just makes me realize how confusing this may be for me. One of the hardest parts for me was when she had done some testing abilty thing (ABIQ?) not sure. She said that overall he could be compared to a 17yo. Now I realize academically he can't do all that stuff, that's not my point. Just hearing that and thinking about my little 4yo....talk about growing up too fast. It just made me realize so much more how life must be confusing for him. A little man in a little boys body. I got teary last night after tucking him in.

deep breaths. : )