Originally Posted by BWBShari
Shelly, Cypher and M2gts,

The 3 of you can start a support group for test results. Prayer group for patience, mantra's for peace etc....

I hate waiting!!!

LOL, good idea. All of DS's testing is done. Now I just wait for the results. She wants to meet to go over everything when the final report is ready. Sometime this month. Ugh. He took 5 tests (WIAT, SBV, TVPS, Bender, and Torrance). It took him 4 mornings with several breaks.

I am so jealous of the immediate responses from testers. I do understand why they don't though. Not sure what I would say if she just looked at me and said something like "145" I would surely have some follow-up questions.

My only "hints" (you know the ones that I shouldn't be reading into, LOL) are "he is VERY bright," (that one was repeated often) "he answered some adult level questions" "I had to test him out of level for his age because he would easily hit all the ceilings at his age (paraphased but that was basically what she said)" And that is what I have to go one. Just that..which I don't think tells me too much yet. Good luck to M2gts and Cypher. Keep me updated. Glad you got your hint M2gts. That's pretty cool. I wanted to ask about DYS, but didn't.

Last night DS4 said to me "I am very visual" I asked where he heard that and he told me the doctor told him that he was VERY visual. He then went on to tell me all the things he saw visually, LOL.