Ironmom, do you mean that your DS6's FSIQ was 111? What test did he take? Yes, it does help to know that I'm not alone. Thank you for that. My DS6 appears to have ADHD, although I do suspect that there could be an auditory issue at the root of the problem. I was completely prepared to hear 2e at some point, as well. And, in fact, I'm happy that his lowest score was average. That's good news. I would just be very surprised if his FSIQ was in the 115 range. It just doesn't jibe with what teachers have said about him and with my experience as his afterschool teacher. We'll see.

Also, when you say ODD, you do mean oppositional defiance and not OCD, obsessive compulsive? Also, are these issues new. You mentioned that the behavior issues began in the fall. Hmm.

Thank you Sheri. What you wrote helps, too. I can't believe I have to wait until Monday! I hope I still have my hair! Have you ever seen dramatic changes in test scores over the years on here? She said that he needed to be retested in two years or so.