Well I am a very easygoing person who rarely gets anxious about anything....but I am still a little anxious about the testing DS4 is going through now. He did the SBV yesterday, then started the WIAT this morning and is going to finish it next Monday. Then he has a few more scheduled for Tuesday (Torance, bender gestalt...maybe TOMAGS). I am not anxious that it won't show he is gifted because I have not doubts about that, I guess I am anxious that it will show what I suspect (that he is highly/exceptionally or even profoundly gifted) and then I am not sure what to do with all that information. The tester has not said much to me yet, other than during the SB-V he did some adult level work...and today she talked about having to do some out of level tests because there wouldn't at be a point to just using the WIAT as a pre-k'r or even K'r because it wouldn't show much. Anyhow, she seems quite amazed...which makes me a little more concerned. It is going to be hard to wait a couple weeks for the results...but hopefully I will be able to busy myself. Good luck waiting for your results!