Thanks Mia for the support!

Originally Posted by Mia
I think the most important thing someone told me was that ds was the same as he was before I had test results -- nothing had changed about *him.* We just had harder information about why he was so different. It sounds silly, but that little reminder really helped.

It's so true. DH told me the same exact thing on the way there today when I said I was nervous about it. He is a man of few words, but wise ; )

I honestly don't think DS would like K at all. He would like that it was a half day. That is the hardest part for me because he is at my moms all day (only goes to pre-k 3 half days a week) so he really enjoys doing activities and things with her. It just makes me sad to think that I won't have a child starting in K, even though I know in my heart starting him in K wouldn't work for him. It may have to if the district doesn't work with us..but I really think if they put him in K...they would have to bring other work to him or send him out most of the day or else he would drive them insane.