Just remember that they can sense your stress...I remind myself of that often. I was overly outwardly non-stressed a few days before trying to make things as peaceful as possible. I obviously try not to be stressed normally, but paid more attention to it. Try offering some special foods that morning for breakfast that he may like. My son eats breakfast every morning so that isn't an issue..but I wanted to make sure it would be nutricious. He had pancakes and veggie sausage and fruit one morning, and eggs and toast with fruit the next. And he ate during the testing on a couple breaks. He brought food in once and the tester said he did better having food there (just gave him cashews and cranberries together). And as to the ballpark, I would bet they don't. They don't typically say much. Our tester said a little, but still didn't give me any idea other than saying "he is way up there" which is what I gathered and why I brought him in. But that is okay, I can be patient, if I have to be LOL. Good luck, keep us posted.