Well, I know more about the playing field.

Main teacher is a total piece of work. She made mocking faces while she explained how he was always complaining that something hurt and that he doesn't have "expected first grade skills". When asked for an example, she said he wanted to talk to her instead of get his scissors and crayons when given a task.

Principal said, "so is this psychologist going to talk to the teachers and find out their perspective?". And also backpedaled and politicked.

Math Teacher (grade above and former gifted teacher) complained that he made noises and told her he couldn't write, needed lots of hand holding or personal attention to get anything done.

Gifted Coord. said little other than encourage him to show what he knows.

I got a rush on my numbers (WISC, WIAT, SB) and gave them to the psychologist. All the others took a look and teachers sort of scoffed at them and flipped them aside. Math teach said you can show all these reports that say he is doing all these advanced things but he won't show it in my class (they have done various ways to single digit add/subtract for 2.5 wks so far with whole pages of problems front and back every single day).

I talked about the physical symptoms and anxiety and referred to his disabilities each time an issue was raised.

Both teachers say he is showing learned helplessness saying he can't do things in their class.

Math teacher complained about him not being able to answer strategies to add single digit numbers. I talked about how hard it was to go back several years... math teacher cut me off saying, "Nope, nope. I have other kids who can multiple and divide and they can answer..."

And that's about it. Time was up. Psychologist made solid eye contact and said, we'll talk soon in a sort of comforting way.