The obnoxious pushy parent,
Guilty as charged ! Probably also INCREDIBLE BRAGGER, since I made sure all new 7th grade teachers new exactly what Ghost is capable of and are challenging him appropriately. I can imagine the comments in the teacher's lounge the day after P/T conferences. laugh

I also try to talk to other parents and ask them what they think about certain "problems" at the school, but most, or should I say all of them, DON'T CARE mad

A couple of weeks ago I got a phone call from a mom that I spoke to one month into the school year, about LA teacher that was reading to 7th graders for most of the class time, everyday. She did not see the problem at that time! Her son was happy (sure, he had nothing to do in that class), and that was important.
But two weeks ago she realized that something was wrong. She was asking me what I was able to acomplish. Well, I told her, but I was so mad at her for not being there with me , at the front of the line, two months ago. I was the only soul fighting for change! Typical teacher suck-up parent !