Originally Posted by George C
Originally Posted by indigo
Why can't all of us have a conversation and learn from each other no matter what the alphabet in front of the G is?
My point exactly. Why change any other letter to a P before posting?
Why care so much when they do?

Surely, as an assumed gifted person yourself, you must understand what it's like: the investigative nature, being pedantic, to sense of injustice. I know I feel these things.

I know I enjoy going through past post and noticing those whose kids' ages and scores change over time. Someone wants their child to be hunger and therefore more achieving; or someone is suddenly more gifted because they chose tongo by the GAI incorrectly. It's interesting.

There's no laws to saw that no one can use the term "PG"; it would just be nice if we could just stick to decency and not mislead each other when we're meant to be in a safe place and can be quite intimate, sometimes.

I have my own enrichment club for PG kids. I deal with parents trying to deceive quite often. It's frustrating trying to find friends for my kids when they are such outsiders from the average community and the gifted community.

So, the question is: why doesn't it bother you?