Oh, I don't mean to imply that we are enriching DS in ways we didn't enrich DD. The Flashmaster's been around for ages--in fact, we did get it when DD was asking to "play math" (or something) when she was younger but didn't want to write things down. She's pretty much aged out of it now although we'll need it briefly to memorize division tables. We do keep a very building-toy-oriented household here. (I should start a new thread on that. Need something new for Xmas.) Both kids love Legos, although it's not often done "by the book" here. But DD wouldn't want to do math classes online or anything like that. She would resist, and since her homework load is VERY heavy (at least an hour a day, usually more like 1.5 hours--she is 8), I would never push it. I did get her some logic workbooks, which she finds mildly diverting but isn't necessarily prone to picking up unless we're in the car or something.

We may be missing the boat a little bit. I hope not too much. There are trade-offs with this school. She's being stimulated in other ways. It's MUCH better than her previous school.