I'm far from PG, yet I face the same challenges with the general population daily. And at 15, I went through many of the same thoughts as you are. Now at just a tad under 40, I still have my moments, but learning about myself through parenting my HG DS and keeping him on a path to succeed has been the best gift anyone could've given to me. What doesn't challenge me in the workforce or the "real" world is made up for with all the challenges that come with raising children in general, but especially one that is gifted. Sure DS will face the issues I have, but he will go about them with full knowledge of himself and learn to rise above and become successful both academically and socially.

The road of life is not easy for anyone, but moreso for those on one or the other side of the "IQ" spectrum (for lack of a better description). But it doesn't make it worth the ride.

You are young (yes, I am sure you are tired of hearing that), but maybe you will bless this world with another gifty from your gene pool. smile