Originally Posted by makingaripple
Had another, "I must be really stupid" moment today. But in the end it's difficult for me to measure that someone would metaphorically go to a food bank when not poor nor hungry, but it happens, a lot. I am apparently surrounded by all these very smart people. That about covers the social and the science. It's all relative and I'm a stupid animist after all. I shouldn't have gone out. How primitive could the Indigenous people actually be? All objective and subjective sciences can have evidence-based grounding and ultimately factually correct outcomes. But who is best prepared to discern the outcomes or solutions? I think that is where acrimony resides, which I suspect and I could be wrong, becomes an exercise in ego rather than anything else. Even art appreciation has rules(and history),is it observation or judgement? And there we are, back again to opinion. Does it matter that one likes paint by number paintings of poker playing dogs? No not really. However if the poker playing dog lovers teach art appreciation at an Art College, then yes, it's a problem. Or not. No problem.

You're posting from an iPhone, right?