ACh - sorry you have had such a rough road, I think many folks here can sympathize; my ds8, though not pg, is gifted enough and quirky enough to be having quite the time fitting in. So much of what he's gone through has been familiar territory for me, and I think it is a main theme of this forum to work on social concerns, keeping kids on a good track with their self esteem and looking out for a child's happiness always above academic achievement. (Long term goals that sometimes seem very hard to achieve)
Anyway, I guess I wasn't too excited to hear all the bitterness in your tone, calling folks 'morons' doesn't float too many boats around here smile
... but I sort of understand you are coming from a situation, by the simple fact of being a kid, where you had very little control and that can make for bitterness. I do hope that as you move through your schooling and career in science that you will shed some of that and begin to see the good in most folks. Welcome, I hope you find even more of what you are looking for, and achieve to your utmost potential!