Hi Kit Kat! Disabled and intelligent is a tough one, isn't it?!! I am so "over" doctors. I had/have 12 misdiagnoses over 13 years, by 11 doctors. Unbelievable! I figured out my actual condition with my friend Google, and then medical testing verified my diagnosis was correct. Validating! But knowing more about the condition than the doctors is defeating!

I've also moved to a rural area. I physically can't keep up with social demands. Fortunately, I stumbled upon a neighbor family that is highly intelligent. I'm not well enough to see them often, but it's fuel for the soul to meet with similar people.

I am deeply frustrated that my condition comes with transient but chronic cerebral hypoperfusion/hypoxia, so I'm often cognitively impaired. I suppose the silver lining is the experience helps me relate to a wider range of people. But it prevents me from learning, reading heavy, and creating. Is there anything worst than being an extremely talented artist and being unable to master your craft?

I'm sorry you're struggling to get the therapy and treatments you need. It's very hard. (((Hugs)))

Last edited by sanne; 12/12/17 10:41 PM.