for us it wasn't acid reflux. We hoped it was that simple and brought her to so many different doctors. we were the overprotective parents that were always at the doctors and the walk-in clinics. I don't know what it was for dd...she just didn't need as much sleep and she still doesn't. She loves life and doesn't want to miss any of it! I tihnk the back arching thing is sort of common though isn't it?

On a different note...we went to a new playgroup today that we had never been to. I went with my sister-in-law and neice and my friend (with the 1 year old that dd doesn't like) was there too. Dd spent half the time reading books by herself and wanted nothin to do with anyone except me. she didn't even want to play with her cousin which was weird. But it was nice to get out to a different environment. I might take her there a couple more times and see if she starts to like it. Most of the parents seemed to be sitting arounf the edges of the room and chatting while their little ones played...that would be a nice goal!