Ok Onsie,
Well Done!

Advice about 'how to find someone'

1) Remember that it isn't as difficult as it seems because once you find one, then they tend to know others.
2) Make a list of all the organizations you belong to: Local Museam, Religious Group, La Leche Leauge - whatever.
3) Contact someone at each group and ask for what you need.
4) Make a list of possible organizations that you don't belong to - hospital, pediatrictions office, local school, library, and
5) contact someone at each group and ask for what you need.
6) repeat as needed. If word of mouth doesn't work - a small ad in the local newspaper might.
7) If there is a local newspaper, read it and contact the people in the paper who seem interesting. Ditto for local High School newsletter or cable TV show.

remember that with each step you take, you are a bit closer to success. Actually, I'd start with the Children's Librarian at the closest library. She'll know who the big readers with nice parents are.

I guess that there are books written on social networking. I'm thinking people here might have more ideas. If all else fails, volunteer to help coach a middle school girl's soccer team, and bring DD with you to the practices. You'll get to hand pick the 12 and 13 year olds. They are the best!

Smiles,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com