1. When did you first expected giftedness in your child?

I thought he is bright since 2. I knew it when he started preschool at 3, I found out most of his peers couldn't recognized their own name, but he could read books independently.

2. What milestones/traits (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social) really made you suspect giftedness?

He read English before he spoke English sentences. (English is the 2nd language at home.)

3. Did your child have any delays? If so what area (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?

His social and motor skills are slightly delay than average but within the normal range.

4. Is your child 2E? If they are did they have other signs besides the obvious, more quantifiable ones?

Probably. The evaluation is scheduled on Sep.

5. Has your child been tested?

He only took CTY SCAT test. IQ test is scheduled.

6. Is your child across the board gifted or quite asynchronous? If so what are his/her strengths and were they obvious from a young age?

Quite asynchronous. When he was younger, he could discuss atoms and molecules with me like a big kid then few minutes later he cried in public caused by small issues.

7. When your child was young (baby/toddler/preschooler), was their development fairly even or did they excel more in certain areas (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?

Yes, especially on math and science.